Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So Here I Am @ 35 Weeks

 



So thus far I am 35 weeks along. Everything is going well! I am looking forward to not being pregnant! It's been a great experience so far, but I really wish I could see my toes!

Today was my last day at work and I am really glad to be done. The past few weeks have been getting increasingly harder. I am looking forward to getting some rest before the baby arrives. I am getting about 4 hours of sleep a night and it's starting to take it's toll on me. My husband isn't getting much sleeep either because I toss and turn a lot.

I love feeling the baby move. It's really neat to wach my belly. I will spend hours looking at my belly moving around, and I can't help but wonder what it is exactly Pooka is doing in there.

We didn't find out the gender so the baby got the nick name Pooka. We are thing either Grace or Emma for a girl and Jeremy for a boy. I can't wait to meet the baby and get to know them. I can't wait to see who's eyes Pooka has, if they got my husband's hair line or my nose.

Well I have a baby's room to finish organizing so I am off to get some more done on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment