Saturday, January 3, 2009

My First Blog!

Well this is my first time writing a blog, I have done some vids on You Tube, but this is my frist time putting things into type.

I guess the easiest way to start is to tell you a little about myself!

I am from Ontario, Canada. I am married to the most incredible man, he is truly a dream come true. His name is Mike. I am a World of Warcraft, Company of Heroes, Bejeweled, and Tetris fanatic! I must also admit to being a scrapbook-aholic, and I intend to post some of my works, and inspirations on here. My husband lets me buy all the scrapbooking stuff I can hide! I love to read, especially historic fiction. Some of my favorite books are The Outlander series by Dianna Gabbaldon, The Alchemist's Daugher, To Share A Dream and Sophie's Heart. I really enjoy historically based movies and pretty much anything based in medievil times. I love music, dance and singing.

My husband and I have started attending church again, and I will be posting some of the things that are going on in my spiritual walk on here as well!

Well I think that about does it for now!

Krissy

1 comment:

  1. WTG for joining the blogging world!!
    Love ya, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete