Saturday, January 17, 2009

The past few days . . . .

Well I have been home sick for the last 3 days. I had a pretty nasty kidney infection **YAY** :S So I have spent the last several days, curled up in bed reading my book. I have been reading the Outlander but Diana Gabaldon. The series is phenomenal. The first book is just shy of 700 pages and I polished it off in three days! My SILs got me hooked!!!

I had been looking to buy the books for the past year, but I never really found a good deal. Well just befor Christmas I was looking on one of the "Swap and Buy" groups on Facebook, and lo and behold someone was selling all 6 books, hardcover and in really good shape for . . . . . . . $25!!!!!! So I asked Mike if I could have them for Christmas. We made an hour drive to go pick them up, and they were so worth it!!! Not only did I get my books, but I also got to spend some much needed quiet time with my Hubby.

I have also been playing WOW a bit the past few days, and I made a Death Knight, she is a gnome named Sungglebear (Sungglebunny was taken :( ) They are a raelly neat class and I am finding them a lot of fun. Kinda wierd to get used to, but I like them.

My cat Wally hasn't left my side for four days now, where I go he follows. If i get up to get a drink, he walks to the kitchen wiht me, if I am playing on the computer he is sitting on my lap and if I lay down he curls up in bed with me. It's like he knows I am not feeling well.

I have started to feel better today, so I am going to try and tackle some stuff around the house. The dishes have kinda piled up and there are garbages to be emptied and lots of organizing to do, but like my SIL Viv said "Do one thing a day!"

Well I guess I should have some brekkie and see to a few chours befor my Hubby gets home!

Write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment