Saturday, January 3, 2009

Some of my favorite quotes and a few verses :

We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps. Proverbs 16:9

Somewhere along the ling of our development we discover what we really are, and then we make our decision for which we are responsible. Make that decision primarily for yourself because you can never live anyone else's life. Eleanor Roosevelt

We make a living by what we get, a life by what we give.

Believe it, you are a real find, a joy in someone's heart. You are a jewel, unique and priceless. God don't make no junk! Herbert Barks

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me. Winston Churchill

A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral. Antoine De Saint-Exupery

No comments:

Post a Comment